6 reasons to choose ESS as your packaging manufacturers
Our team at ESS Packaging love what we do, and when we say we love it, we really mean it!
We’ve created a family out of our Staffordshire warehouse; a family who work together to deliver excellent packaging solutions for our clients year on year.
There’s a good reason our customers have stayed with us for years – we get the job done!
We could stay here tooting our own horn for ages, but here’s 6 key reasons as to why we think you should choose us for all your packaging needs.
1. Unique agile workflow
It’s not always easy to know exactly how much packaging you’re going to need week on week, which means it’s perfectly natural for you to need a last-minute packaging service.
Not everyone’s willing to take this on, but you can rely on ESS Packaging to get things done on short notice. We understand that business isn’t always smooth sailing, so we make sure that we’re available whenever you need us.
We’ll turn packaging jobs around quickly – no fuss, no faff. We go the extra mile to pull out all the stops for our customers.
2. One stop shop for all things packaging
We strive to offer the most convenient packaging solution on the market. As a result, we consistently adapt our offering to suit the needs of our clients.
Whether you’re looking for fully tailored packaging, or something a little more basic, we’ve got you covered:
- Packaging products – printed or plain, small or large; we stock a whole range of packaging for you to choose from.
- Die cut packaging – our in-house die cutting service allows you to design, cut and stock your custom packaging designs. No matter whether you need 10 boxes, or 100,000, we can meet your needs.
- Contract packing – need your products packing (or repacking), but don’t have the time/resources in house? Let us handle your packing for you.
- Stock and serve – we can store large quantities of packaging for our clients in our modern warehouse, allowing them to buy in bulk and draw down when required (allowing them to benefit from bulk savings!).
3. Quality assurance
As a family-owned business, we’re incredibly proud of our stellar service.
Quality is the utmost priority for ESS. Working together with our clients, we think outside the box to help you protect what’s inside the box.
We lay out our approach right from the get-go, and remain transparent throughout, reassuring our customers at every stage.
4. Wide-ranging experience in the industry
We draw on our decades of experience to find a solution to your unique packaging problems.
Trust us to take your concepts through to completion, rely on us for last-minute jobs and use our vast knowledge to inform your packaging decisions.
5. Our family feel
Our team is a growing family, and we encourage our clients to join that family.
This means that we treat every job as if we were doing it for ourselves, and we do it all with a smile on our faces.
A little cliché, sure, but we love what we do, and it’s important to us that we spread that love as we work!
6. Our accreditations
We’re committed to making continuous improvements in everything that we do, which is why we’ve gone out of our way to achieve the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001:2015 – a quality management system that assures our customers that we’re focused on delivering high-quality customer service at all times.
- ISO 14001:2015 – this demonstrates our commitment to environmental management and green solutions. It’s our goal to mitigate any adverse effects our business has on the environment.
- ISO 18001:2007 – the standard for health and safety in the UK. You can rest assured that we provide a safe working environment for our staff.
Want to find out more? Contact our team!
Whether you’re looking for bespoke branded packaging boxes, packaging design support, contract packing or much more, ESS Packaging are ready to help.
To find out more about our unique (and growing) offering, get in touch with our friendly specialists today. We can answer any questions that you have about our packaging service.
Alternatively, give us a call on 01889 272 784, and we’ll answer any questions you might have.